Job Title: Shift/Swing Manager at Hart2Hart, Inc. DBA McDonalds
Start your career off right with a company that strives to make your work environment a positive experience with growth opportunities. Here at Hart2Hart, Inc, we empower our employees with tools and knowledge that will assist in their growth both professionally and personally. At Hart2Hart, Inc., we offer a competitive wage and benefits package to both part-time and full-time employees. We encourage all interested parties to apply today!
As a shift/swing manager at Hart2Hart, Inc., you will be responsible for managing the store operations during your shift. Shift managers will be responsible for managing a team of employees and ensuring that the restaurant is delivering high-quality food and excellent customer service.
The wage for a development manager at Hart2Hart, Inc.in Sioux Falls, SD and Brandon, SD starts at $18.00/hr.
· Train and manage a team of employees.
· Ensure that food preparations and services meet McDonald’s quality standards and adheres to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
· Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed.
· Maintain accurate records of sales, expenses, and inventory.
· Operate equipment such as grills, fryers, and drink dispensers.
· Ensure the restaurant is clean, organized, and welcoming to customers.
· Collaborate with other team members to ensure that the restaurant is meeting McDonald’s standards and goals.
· Address any customer concerns or questions in a timely and professional manner.
· Manage money counts, register activity, bank deposits, etc.
· Must be able to remain stationary during peak hours.
· Ability to move positions when instructed.
· Ability to move boxes up to 50lbs.
· Ability to position self to safely obtain product from low places.
· Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
· Ability to observe the work environment.
· Exposure to high and low temperatures.
· Minimum 16 years old.
· Must be serve safe certified.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must be permitted to work in the US.
· Have availability in the mornings, nights, weekends, holidays.
· Prior experience in a management role is a plus, but not required.
· Flexible Scheduling
· Pay on Demand
· Free Meals
· Education Assistance Program
· Insurance for eligible employees
· Advancement Opportunities
· 30% National Discount
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application is true and accurate and will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will not be involved in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.
This employer is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex,religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation/gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, or any other status protected by law.
All employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Please note this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, requirements, or qualifications that are required of the employee for this job. The employer retains the right to amend or assign other duties to this position at any time at the sole discretion of the employer.