Job Title: GeneralManager at Hart2Hart, Inc. DBA McDonalds
Start your career off right with a company that strives to make your work environment a positive experience with growth opportunities. Here at Hart2Hart, Inc, we empower our employees with tools and knowledge that will assist in their growth both professionally and personally. At Hart2Hart, Inc., we offer a competitive wage and benefits package to both part-time and full-time employees. We encourage all interested parties to apply today!
As a general manager at Hart2Hart, Inc., you will be responsiblefor overseeing the day-to-day operations of a McDonald's restaurant, includingmanaging staff, ensuring customer satisfaction, and achieving sales goals.
The starting salary range for a general manager atHart2Hart, Inc. is $55,000 (DOE) and comes with bonus opportunities.
· Manage the restaurant team: Hire, train, and supervise employees, and ensure they follow company policies and procedures.
· Ensure customer satisfaction: address customer concerns and complaints and ensure that customers receive high quality service and food.
· Meet sales goals: Develop and implement strategies to increase sales and profits, and track performance against targets.
· Maintain operational standards: Ensure that the restaurant meets health and safety regulations, maintains cleanliness and hygiene, and operates efficiently.
· Manage inventory and supplies: Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed to maintain adequate stock levels.
· Manage finances: Manage the restaurant’s financial performance, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
· Collaborate with other managers: Work with supervisor to implement new initiatives and ensure consistent performance across locations.
· Ability to move throughout the restaurant.
· Ability to move boxes up to 50lbs.
· Ability to position self to safely obtain product from high/low places.
· Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
· Ability to observe the work environment.
· Exposure to high and low temperatures.
· Sit and/or stand for periods of time.
· Minimum 20 years old.
· Available to work a minimum of 40hrs a week.
· Must be serve safe certified.
· Must have completed all department and LDM training.
· Must have completed restaurant leadership training.
· Must be an HU Graduate.
· Strong leadership and communication skills.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must be permitted to work in the US.
· Have availability in the mornings, nights, weekends, holidays.
· Prior experience in a restaurant management role is preferred.
· Flexible Scheduling
· Pay on Demand
· Free Meals
· Education Assistance Program
· Insurance for eligible employees
· Advancement Opportunities
· 30% National Discount
· Bonus Program
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application is true and accurate and will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will not be involved in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. Iunderstand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.
This employer is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex,religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation/gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, or any other status protected by law.
All employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Please note this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, requirements, or qualifications that are required of the employee for this job. The employer retains the right to amend or assign other duties to this position at any time at the sole discretion of the employer.