Job Title: Crew Member at Hart2Hart, Inc. DBA McDonalds
Start your career off right with a company that strives to make your work environment a positive experience with growth opportunities. Here at Hart2Hart, Inc, we empower our employees with tools and knowledge that will assist in their growth both professionally and personally. At Hart2Hart, Inc., we offer a competitive wage and benefits package to both part-time and full-time employees. We encourage all interested parties to apply today!
As a crew member at Hart2Hart, Inc., you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, preparing food and beverages, maintaining a clean and organized work area, and working as part of a team to ensure a positive and efficient experience for our customers.
The wage for a crew member at Hart2Hart, Inc. in Watertown, SD start at:
14/15 years of age- $13.00/hr.
16 years and up- $14.00/hr.
· Greet customers as they enter the restaurant and provide them with a positive experience.
· Take customers’ orders and accurately input them into the computer system.
· Prepare and cook food items according to McDonald’s standards.
· Operate equipment such as grills, fryers, and drink dispensers. (if permitted by Federal/State Law)
· Maintain a clean and organized work area, including restocking supplies, wiping down surfaces, and cleaning equipment (if permitted by Federal/State Law).
· Collaborate with other team members to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
· Adhere to all food safety and hygiene standards.
· Provide excellent customer service by addressing any customer concerns or questions in a timely manner and professional manner.
· Must be able to remain stationary during peak hours.
· Ability to move positions when instructed.
· Ability to move boxes up to 50lbs.
· Ability to position self to safely obtain product from low places.
· Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
· Ability to observe the work environment.
· Exposure to high and low temperatures.
· Minimum of 14 years old.
· Reliable Transportation.
· Permitted to work in the US.
· Available mornings, nights, weekends, holidays.
· Prior experience in a customer service or food service setting is a plus, but not required.
· Flexible Scheduling
· Pay on Demand
· Free Meals
· PTO Accrual
· Education Assistance Program
· Insurance for eligible employees
· Advancement Opportunities
· 30% National Discount
· 90-Day reviews
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application is true and accurate and will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will not be involved in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.
This employer is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex,religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation/gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, or any other status protected by law.
All employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Please note this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, requirements, or qualifications that are required of the employee for this job. The employer retains the right to amend or assign other duties to this position at any time at the sole discretion of the employer.