Job Title: In-Store Administrative Assistant at Hart2Hart, Inc., DBA McDonalds.
Start your career off right with a company that strives to make your work environment a positive experience with growth opportunities. Here at Hart2Hart, Inc, we empower our employees with tools and knowledge that will assist in their growth both professionally and personally. At Hart2Hart, Inc., we offer a competitive wage and benefits package to both part-time and full-time employees. We encourage all interested parties to apply today!
As an in-store administrative assistant at Hart2Hart, Inc., you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the restaurant which may include filing, data entry, handling money, and assisting employees.
An in-store administrative assistant at Hart2Hart, Inc. starting wage will range from $15.00-$18.00 per hour, based on experience.
· Answering phone calls, taking messages, returning voicemails, and directing them to the appropriate staff members.
· Managing and organizing files, documents, and paperwork, including inventory reports and employee records.
· Handling cash and other financial transactions, including balancing registers and preparing daily cash reports.
· Assisting with employee training and development programs.
· Ordering and maintaining office supplies and equipment, including computers, printers, and other office equipment.
· Performing other administrative duties and tasks asassigned by the restaurant management team.
· Ability to sit for long periods of time.
· Ability to do errands for the store.
· Ability to move boxes up to 30lbs.
· Ability to communicate information and ideas so otherswill understand.
· Ability to observe the work environment.
· Exposure to high and low temperatures.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Permitted to work in the U.S.
· Available mornings, nights, weekends, and Holidays.
· Available a minimum of 25hrs/week.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Proficient in using basic office software and technology.
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
· Experience in an administrative support role preferred, but not required.
· Flexible Scheduling
· Pay on Demand
· Free Meals
· Education Assistance Program
· Insurance for eligible employees
· 30% National Discount
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application is true and accurate and will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will not be involved in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. Iunderstand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.
This employer is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex,religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation/gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, or any other status protected by law.
All employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Please note this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, requirements, or qualifications that are required of the employee for this job. The employer retains the right to amend or assign other duties to this position at any time at the sole discretion of the employer.